World Trade Center Poznań is a member of the World Trade Centers Association (WTCA) a world – wide organization with the aim of promoting and facilitating international trade. We co-operate very close with Poznan International Fair and Foundation of Poznań, our shareholders.
We would like to encourage you to visit the trade fair organized by PIF and benefit the services we provide in both trade fair and non-trade fair periods: Matchmaking, WTC Poznan Club, Business Mixer during every trade fair, rental of conference rooms and a full range of back-up services including translation, interpreting, tourist programme, car rental, accommodation.
- Matchmaking – organization of Business Meetings
The matchmaking of potential partners will be performed on the basis of information obtained in the enclosed questionnaire. If you are interested in meeting with Polish companies, please fill in the questionnaire and return it by fax or e-mail to WTC.
You will be informed in advance by fax or e-mail about your schedule. Please find >> Matchmaking Questionnaire in attachment
The price of matchmaking (250 Euro) includes the meetings space.
- Data bases, Market study / market research
- World Trade Center Poznan Membership
- Complex services for trade missions and individual guest visiting Poznań and trade fair
- Modern business and conference center, office space to let, also virtual offices
- Interpreter service, 80 euro / day (English/Polish)
- Accommodation, full range of hotels and private apartments at competitive prices.
With kind regards,
WORLD TRADE CENTER Poznań sp. z o.o.
ul. Bukowska 12, 60-810 Poznań, Poland
tel. +48 61 865 38 91
tel. +48 61 866 10 50
fax. +48 61 866 61 34
NIP 779 19 66 026 , KRS 0000127299
Sąd Rejonowy w Poznaniu, VIII Wydział Gospodarczy
Member of World Trade Centers Association